Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     14 December 2017

Fraud by employe

Hi,

I have a team of 25 employee in to sales. 

One of my vendor told that one of my employee is involved in doing fraud. He takes comission for every inventory reaches my office. He is doing malpratice and accepting quoations of higher value and then takin comission from teh vendor.

Since my vendor does not have any proof but is sure that such things are happening, I want all employees to sign agerement or some thing like indeminty bond so that if i happen to find such fraud, i can sue them for the loss including cirmincal charges.

Please sugest

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 December 2017

If you have any clear proof you can issue a memo to employee and issue a notice to him for ask his reply. Accordingly you can file police complaint under cheating case. 

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     14 December 2017

Thank you for the reply. I dont have proof thats why i want to send a communication to all employees or ask them to sign some agreement so that the actual culprits abscond. I want to filter out those people

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2017

Agreement or Indemnity for what and what grounds?

Without evidence, it won’t be possible to take any matter to logical conclusion, more so in case of allegations of fraud.

You have to pay earned wages for each day/hour of work.

In case of fraud, establishment can sue without any so called indemnity also.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2017

Dear LCI Querist @ Ms. Neeti Bajpai,

Hope you shall take it positively.

You seem to have so many issues and on each day basis.

If you are unable to prove allegation just think if employees can sue you.

It shall also be better to keep perspective of removing the vendors whose trait is ‘traduce’.

In case you are not comfortable with an employee consider the perspective of separation on amicable terms.

You seem to be contemplating suing so many on so many (imagined) grounds. You may be surrounded with so many litigations.

Avoid litigation for your enterprise or establishment for which you work, as much as possible.

Still if you think that there are indeed too many issues it shall be better to engage/retain legal cell/Lawyer/Law Firm.

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     16 December 2017

Dear Kumar Doab,

Lawyer's club is giving opportunity to small firms to ask questions related to small disputes. There is no wrong in me asking questions on a daily basis. If laywers club has any issues in me posting comment, they can let me know.

Just on the name of givng advises please dont advises which are expensive. You know how expensive it is to hire a lawyer.

If any one has issues in my thought please let me know

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register