Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir Mahendra (manager)     07 June 2015

Fraud by builder

Dear Sir,

I had booked a flat in 2011 and as per agreement done on 26/2/11, sale deed was committed to be registered by 30/8/11, and a loan was approved and disbursed by IHFL subsequent to mortgage agreement/NOC by builder and other necessary formalities. The builder later delayed registry for 30/3/12, but when it came for sale deed he asked for 10Lacs cash over and above agreed amount and after he refused to do sale deed unless his demands were met, i approached State forum and the litigation is going on for last 3 years. OP and his advocate most times abstain from proceedings continuously delaying the case. Builder has been renting out flat for last 3 years from the time matter was in court and  now i got to know he has already sold the flat to someone else about 6 months back and even managed hosuing loan from PNB for buyer certainly on false affidavit. And both have maintained secrecy . Now please suggest some strong legal measures ( incl FIR) available so that again case donot get delayed for another few more years and I can get my flat at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sudhir Mahendra

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register