Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRATIK RANJAN (student)     26 June 2014

Fraud appontment

Dear Experts/Sirs/Madam,

Kindly give your valuable opinion on this matter. 

I was working in Bihar Shiksha Pariyojna  as a Blockwise  Trainer (Utprerak).As a blockwise trainer i have given four trainings. The list of trainer goes from the office of Block Education Officer. But, by taking bribe B.E.O. did fraud appointment and cut my name and added his own person.whereas, I fullfill all the criteria of a trainer but the newer selected person don't. I have experience of D.P.E.P, Sarv Shiksha abhiyan,Shaksharta mission, Bihar Shiksha Pariyojna and also experince of four trainings.
                            How and Where can I file a case against this fraud appointment and cutting my name and making me unemployed.

Learning

2 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     27 June 2014

File Writ of Mandamus under Article 226 of the Constitution of India for relief. in th High Court of your State.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2014

First of all you should make a written representation with the department's competent authority. Upon being not satisfied with his reply/action you may follow the legal recourse by filing a case with CAT or civil court of law, consult your senior colleagues about this issue, clarify the authority's address and send your representation in writing narrating entire events that grieved you. Await for their reply and then decide about next course of action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register