LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinita K (CS)     08 July 2011

Format of the Character Certificate

Can anyone provide me the format of the character certificate required for applying as a Trade Mark Attorney in India?

The form says “The certificate testifying to the character of the candidate should be from a Person not related to the candidate and being a District Magistrate, a Chief  Presidency Magistrate or the Chief Administrative Officer of the District Where the candidate usually resides, or from any other person whom the Registrar may consider fit.”

Learning

2 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     08 July 2011

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

It is certified that Mr./Ms. _________________ S/o Mr.___________________ R/o _______________is well known to me, i knew him/her from previous 10 years. He/She bears a good moral character. I wish him/her good luck for his/her future endevaours.

Sd-

(Guest)

You can use the following format for the character certificate:

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

It is certified that Mr./Ms. _________________ Son/daughter of Mr._______________________________ R/o _______________________________________________ is well known to me for the last about __________ years. To the best of mu knowledge, he/she bears a good moral character and antecedents and does not take part in any subversive activities.

I wish him/her all sucess in his/her career.

Place: .........................                                                                       Signature ..........................................

Date: ...........................                                   Full Name (in Capital Letters) ...........................................

Seal/Stamp/Address: .........................................................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register