Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ayesha   27 February 2016

Forgery and illegal mortgage of property

Respected Sir,

I have learnt about an illegal mrtgage and forgery of documents to avail loan from a Nationalised Bank.

I had entered into an sale agreement of my property by taking an advance and the buyer promised that the registration can be done within 15 days, but he kept buying time by saying that he has applied for bank loan and it is in process, this took almost 8 months and later he said he doesn't want to buy the property as there is no vastu in the property.

I called him to cancell the sale agreement and make an affidavit to repay the advance amount taken from him when the sale of property takes place, but he did not come to cancell the agreement.

Mean while i went to get an latest Encumberence Certificate (EC) FOR 2015-16last week, there i learnt the the buyer who had entered into sale agreement earlier has mortagaged and availed a loan on my property to  tune of 64 lakhs, When i met him he too agreed that he has done some forgery ad given fake documents and got it and begged me not to go to bank and raise a complaint neither go legallay and threatened me that he would commit suicide,

He bought time for 4 days and he woud settle the bank loan and get and NOC for the smae, I too beleived him and gave time,but on the forth day, he has approached an advocate and the advocate called me to settle it out out of legal terms, when i went there the dvocate tried to impose on me that iam a fraud and i might have done the Mortgage and he would file a case on me iitself and send me to jail for 3-4 years.

Kindly advice how can i take legal actions and make him pay for the same.

Thans in advance

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 February 2016

Sir, Before he do something on u, you Better start the legal process and save urself .... Send him a legal notice and file a complaint against him .. Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Ayesha   28 February 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you for you valuable advice, i have already registered a complain in the Superintendent office (SP), Bangalore.

Thanks once again

Originally posted by : Kapil Chandna

Sir,

Before he do something on u, you Better start the legal process and save urself .... Send him a legal notice and file a complaint against him ..

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register