LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyanshu Mehta (BUSINESS)     19 September 2017

Forged documents of land

Hello, As we have single 3000 ft of open plot. The neighbour staying near our plot wants to grabbed it with forged documents. They gave bribe to village talati and village sarpanch for giving them two different house tax parchi of two years on their name. They given two receipt of house tax mentioning house numbers e.g 1/24 and 2/25 which shows that there are two plots. But every body has 3000 ft single plot staying near our plot then how can they make two plots of single one. The gram panchayat sarpanch gave them panchayat dakhila on their name stating fourth sided location (hadd disha). We have original deed and never applied for sub plotting, never sold to any one..Now they filled suit in the court with these forged documents against us.. * Now we want to know that can we do RTI against these documents ? * What informations can we demand in RTI ? * Which points should be considered and which points should not include in RTI ? As we are not from lawyers field so your help and guidance could be useful for us to get our plot back. As my father expired last year in this tension and these are all happened by land mafia. Kindly do the needful and guide please.

Learning

5 Replies

Priyanshu Mehta (BUSINESS)     19 September 2017

The house tax parchi includes safai kar, usage charges etc...is it possible to get these types of house tax pachi with usage tax, safai kar etc...??? How can we make these documents forged ? Is the RTI best option ?? Pls suggest...

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     19 September 2017

Yes. Are you in possession of plot? Preserve your possession over the plot. File RTI to extract the correct information. You must have land papers and village records relating to land. Challenge the forged document by way of suit for declaration and permanent injunction.

Madhav Dhakne   19 September 2017

Sir I want to know! pls keep reading Mr Ramrao was married with 2 women and he had 1 son (Babu) & 1 doughter (Radha) from each of his wife. Now Mr Babu was step brother of Ms Radha. Mr Ramrao was having 3 acres Agri land. Mr Ramrao died in 1991. 3 acres of agri land was transferred to Mr Babu. Mr Babu was having a son Mr Asaram Ms Radha was married to a her boyfriend in 1990. Mr Babu died in 2012. Asaram s/o Babu is of 45 yrs old. 3 acres of Agri land was transferred to Mr Asaram by a deed.

Now Ms Radha sent legal notice to Asaram to claim her share / Right in the 3 acre agri land. is she eligible to get the same. she is harrasing Mr Asaram. pls guide me what to do further against radha.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 September 2017

Payment of taxes or entry in the revenue or municipal taxes, by itsel does not constitute  title to property..

Priyanshu Mehta (BUSINESS)     21 September 2017

Sir, what information should I demand in RTI. Could you be pleased to guide..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register