Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khan   03 September 2019

Forcing same shift timings more than 4 months! Most urgent !

I'm working in a MNC as IT professional and my manager asking me to come continuously on same shift i.e. 2PM to 11PM. In MNC actually others come in rotation shifts, dunno why only me he wants to come same shift... Every 1 or 2 months team roster is prepared and everyone shifts changes, since last 4 months am coming on same shift timings... Is this any rules or act where I can show to my manager or company that shift have to be compulsory changed /swapped. I'm from HYD and working in MNC. Please reply on priority with law, act and documented proof. Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 September 2019

When you are under private employment, you can only request and convince the manager and any such quoting legal process etc may bring in additional problems.  Please search in google as there is an association for computer software engineers that offer practical guidance under experts in law at Bangalore.  Contact them and perhaps they can be able to provide you correct guidance as they might have guided many others experiencing the same problem like you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 September 2019

You may take up the matter with the Managment and if need be bring the matters to the Notice of the Human Rights Commission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register