Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hassan (Lead)     17 February 2014

Forcefully resignation by india's top group

Respected Experts,

I am serving an organisation (India's Biggest Company) since 3 years. Few days ago...had a con-call my HOD, HR HOD,, As per them... Operation (revenue generation dept.) is not happy with my services to company...Hence put down your resignation and consider your notice period start from today itself for a month.

Later, I found a influent person is cornering me.

I requested company either give me three months time or 3 months compensation. But both condition is denied.

Due to pressure I putted my resignation, Asked last date would be after 2 month to my line manager through email (Without digital signature)

Resignation is not accepted yet.

I don't want to leave company until unless either 3 months time of advance 3 months compensation cheque.

Pls help me 

Thanks in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 February 2014

You have posted that:

----“Few days ago...had a con-call my HOD, HR HOD,, As per them... Operation (revenue generation dept.) is not happy with my services to company...

Did you record this con call?

Keep Smartphone with features that would record all calls (incoming/outgoing without any beep or sound) e.g. True Caller and arrange to record now.

The dictum of your BOSSES is not allegation of ‘Misconduct’ due to which employment can be terminated without notice/pay.

----“Hence put down your resignation and consider your notice period start from today itself for a month.

The demand of resignation can be termed as offence…………………..as well deemed termination.

----“Due to pressure I putted my resignation, Asked last date would be after 2 month to my line manager through email (Without digital signature) Resignation is not accepted yet.”

It is a time tested trick and you have also fallen in trap.

If notice period is 3 months and you have tendered 2 months you are liable to tender notice pay of 1 month.

The acknowledgment /acceptance of resignation is not issued deliberately.

It is always better to tender resignation by letter thru Redg. Post and obtain both POD and certified copy of run sheet of postman from PO.

You can withdraw the resignation before it is accepted.

Company can not accept the resignation before the expiry of notice period tendered by you.

----“I don't want to leave company until unless either 3 months time of advance 3 months compensation cheque.

As already pointed out above since you have resigned you are not liable for any compensation.

Employee should never act in haste and must consult elders in the family, competent and experienced well wishers, lawyer/law firm before acting on his own.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2014

I agree with the opinion and suggestion given by expert Mr.Kumar Doab on the subject issue.  The querist may follow the same.

Hassan (Lead)     19 February 2014

Dear Mr. Kumar Doab and Mr. T. Kalaiselvan,

Sir,

I am very much gratefull to you for prompt and honest suggestion. I had withdrawn my resignation...and elaborated the cause for resignation is serious illeness of father at Native place.

Earlier, I had been denied for leave to go to take care of my father on mailing communication.

Therefore, I did not got any response after withdrawing resignation.

I learnt from some insider source that, Management is taking feedback of me. I am expecting I will score above 60% positive feedback.

Hearty Thanks.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 February 2014

You have posted that:

----"Earlier, I had been denied for leave to go to take care of my father on mailing communication."

Take a printout and if permissible as per email policy, also forward to your personal email id.

Leave application/intimation, resignation etc being personal matter  can be submitted from personal email id with a copy to official email id.

----"I had withdrawn my resignation"

Submit the withdrawal of resignation by letter thru redg. post also.

If you are on leave submit the leave application by email followed by letter thru redg. post.

If you are at your native place  then mention in your letter the address and that you shall be occupied and in the meantime all communications be sent and supplied thru registered post only at your native address  till you resume duties. Request that since you shall be by the side of your ailing father (and roaming too, if in fact you shall be in roaming) you may not be in a position to attend to phone calls, SMS, emails,  hence no communication be sent by ordinary post, courier, phone call, SMS etc.........................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register