LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vipin Pathak   31 March 2018

Forcefull construction on Gram samaj Land and stoping way passed through it

Sir/Madam , I am a resident of Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh. In my village one of our neighbors have constructed his houses and other structures over Gram Samaj land and nearly 8×17 square ft land belonging to us forcefully which has blocked previously existing way to my house. In my family all people except my father live outstation for their jobs. Now we are forced to go by foot or on a two wheeler following other way. We asked them to give us way besides their construction but they threat us and fully blocked the way. Following the pattern other neighbor also made boundary wall at his land but blocking the other existing way and gave us a small pass beside that where he use to keep his animal. What legal action can be taken to get a proper path to our house? is it legal to built a house on a gram samaj land? is it not a crime to willfully blocking someone's way to his house. please suggest me what kind of case can be file against them?

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 March 2018

File a case through sincere Advocate and bring permanent injunction against his attempts in enjoying your easement rights.  That is the one and only permanent solution.

anubhav Bhatt   31 March 2018

Dear client yes you should move a suit for permanent injunction before Court if need more clarification then you may contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register