LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautham   21 September 2015

Forced to resign without proving my guilty

I am an employee from IT industry working as HR executive. Recently i was fired from my company saying i was demanding money from some freshers to recruit them into company. But, i didn't do that. After some investigation, my branch Incharge and my HR came to know that i was not the culprit and, some one are doing this using my name and our HR informed the same to senior management. but, management refused to listen their words and forced me to submit my resignation. I lost my job now. Senior management didn't even prove that i did any mistake but they fired me without giving proper explanation. Please Help me with this. How can i take legal actions against them?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     21 September 2015

If the private company wants u to fire they show 100 reasons.Legal redressal will not come to ur resecue in day to day haradsment.So it is better u come out with dignity and decent.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 September 2015

Query Repeated at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Forced-resignation-termination-127132.asp#.Vf_OUX1-jMo

It is in your interest to come cleer of the charges.

Approach employees/trade union leaders ,Labor Law Consultant and take their help.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 September 2015

Donot repeat same query, engage and consult a local lawyer and proceed against the employer for firing without any justification.

By the way did you issue legal notice to the employer?

How much service (conitnous) did you complete with the same employer?Have you completed 288 days? If so, move to local Labour Commissioner (throug a prudnet local lawyer or trade union) for reinstantment with full back-wages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register