Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Common Man (Occupation)     27 November 2017

Forced marrriage

Respected Lawyers,

I have a friend of mine who messaged me recently that she needed help against forced marriage. She told me that she tried to convince her parents and other relatives to stop it. With the promise of cancelling the marriage they took her to her place in Bellary and once they reached there now they have house arrested her and forcing her to marry her cousin only. They are threatening her with emotional blackmail or harming her if she dint agree to them. She even told the groom that she is not interested to marry him but he also dint listen to her. Her job is at stake in Hyderabad. She even lodged a complaint to the National Commission for Women about this but no response yet. She is now very much worried about her life & career. Please advice as there is no much time available for her. She is not even in a situation to talk on phone because of her family members.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

Learning

3 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   27 November 2017

on her behalf u lodge a complaint with police for wrongful confinement & kidnapping against her parents. mention that there is an actual threat of danger to her life. if need be get a judicial magistrate (1st class) order to free her u/ 197 crpc

You may e-mail me all relevant details of this event chronologically u at basu_kunal@hotmail.com. I will be more than happy to guide u thru the entire process

rgds
Advocate Kaybee

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     27 November 2017

I agree with kunal “#unconventional #Aquari .

(Guest)

Dont dirty your hands in such matters.

Girl turn which way, god also dont know.

YOu lodge complaint, and she give complaint on you, alongside her parents also register complaint on you. you wil run station court daily, most probably you will go b ehind bars in some attempt to rape case or witout case you might get inside lockup.

When girls parents are there you need not worry about girl.  

Great Chiranjeevis daughter ran off, in filmi style, chiranjeevi and gang followed boy and girl, but they could not stop marriage. Some time later she filed what all cases on the boy and got divorce and now remarried according to the choice of her father.  This is not some fairy tale, it is true story of telugu actor chiranjeevis dotter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register