LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hawwa   05 July 2019

Forced marriage

Hi, I am fathima. Myself and my boyfriend loving each other for almost 3 years. But we are different religion so parent are not interested in our marriage. We struggled alot but unfortunately we couldn't so we broke up. And his family planned to get marry him, also they got a girl. Engagement also done afterthen he realised that he couldn't live without me and he came back to me. I have informed to that girl that we are in relationship so calls off marriage but her family threatening my bf to marry that girl. We dont know what to do now. We tried to xplain everything they have political support so they are saying that if i creating sny problem they can handle it. Anyone can guide on this

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 July 2019

Go and get registered marriage with the presence of local magistrate. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 July 2019

Go and get registered marriage with the presence of local magistrate. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 July 2019

There is always a solution if the boy has the courage.

Aishwarya11   06 July 2019

Register your marriage first and after that problem arises again then you consult someone, you can also check for the best lawyers if needed

Hawwa   06 July 2019

Thanks for yur reply.. but we are not able to do register marriage bcz of my parent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register