LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manikantan (jornalist)     28 September 2017

For love and crime

sir.i am from sc comunity..one oc girl love me ..she promise me to marry. i am trusted her leave lot of opportunities and cut my family connections and property also..but she insulted me for caste wise in our love marriage issue..she going to married same caste boy. now i am losing my property , relations , opportunities now i am suffer with mentally disorder ..now how to put case that girl..? how to get Justis ?my Lover promise me to marry. i am trusted her leave lot of opportunities and cut my family connections and property also..but she insulted me for caste wise in our love marriage issue..she going to married same caste boy. now i am losing my property , relations , opportunities now i am suffer with mentally disorder ..now how to put case that girl..? how to get Justis ?

Learning

2 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   28 September 2017

I can see you don't have legitimate claim. If you want to do somthing then you can file Police Complaint before the Police authorities under Section 420 IPC for cheating for the reason best known to you. Because, you didn't given facts whether she cheated you. Only if she insulted you upon your caste and said bad words then you can move under Sec 3 of SC & ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act. But, Once again you don't have legitimate claim or grivenace. 

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     28 September 2017

Justice for what? No caser of cheating etc. are made out. How can you prove the Promise made by your girl friend? No case is made out. Forget her and start a new fresh life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register