Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav chugh (Student)     19 September 2015

For changing the dob in birth certificate

Dear SIr,

My actual date of birth is 12/12/1991 in my all certificates, aadhar card, driving licence, ration card and bank passbooks, But my DOB in birth certificate is  30/1/1992 istead of 12/12/1991 bcoz when I was born in private Nursing home then MBBS doctor had forwarded my name & date of birth after 42 days for registering in Municipal coorporation office/ Registrar office. Now I want to change my dob in my DOB Certificate bcoz I am unable for applying the passport without the birth certificate. I already have an birth certificate for proof of date of birth  which the doctor had issued & mentioned the DOB which is 12/12/1991 at the time of born.  Kindly let me know the procedure to change my DOB in Birth Certificate so that I could apply for the Passport. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Thanking you.

Gaurav Chugh

Learning

1 Replies

KS Johal   19 September 2015

Why do you want to change your date of birth 42 days earlier? What difference will it make? It is not possible to change the date of birth on a birth certificate. The reason being the verification checks would be impossible and will not be authentic. You are battling with an impossible task.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register