Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jai prakash   17 October 2015

Fnf settalment

Hello,
I am working in an Stock Broking Company Since 2004 when they were Working as Sub-Broker, and in 2006 took direct membership from NSE and start working as Direct Broker. I start-up with an branch of the company, there i spend approx 7 year, After that Get the Opportunity to run an Individual Branch in june 2011 which I handled it approx August 2014. After that Called up to HO, Where Informed that my Introduced Previous Clients were Seprated there with Respective Previous Branches of the Company and advised me to start-up fresh with new Clients, and no justification call will come for salary.
       But After a year now Mannagement Pressuring me for Justification and on that basis asking for Resignation. And now From Current Month Oct. 2015 they Stopped my Attendance Mark through Bio-Metric Machine, Even I am Coming Daily Office and Roprting it by Mail in HR dept. If they will take these step so What should i do as i gave approx 12 year for this company. Is any Right for Gratuity? Till This Period PF were also not deducted by Company, As my knowledge they are not showing more than 20 people under in an Company.
     I would Requst Please Suggest me what should i do,, As i have so many Responsblity of My Widow an Ill mother (Diebetic) having 2 children and have Younger brother and sister for study and Marriage Responsblity.

Jai Prakash

Learning

2 Replies

jai prakash   17 October 2015

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 October 2015

Are you sending attendance to HR from official email or personal email?

Has you been supplied with salary slips of each month and salary?

Download all copies.

Escalate the narration of each episode to good offices of appointing authority,MD,Chairman in writing under proepr acknowledgment.

If you have the evidence of more than 20 employees at any point of time downlaod and inform o/o PF commissioner, ESIC, Labor commissioner................

If Payment of Gratuity applies to establishment then you are eligible.

Evidence shall help you.

Become member of employee's/trade unions and discuss with a good labor Law Consultant.

You might be covered by the def. of 'Employee' as in Shops and Estbs Act, "Workman' as in ID Act.

Defend your interest.

Firm up your next venture ASAP.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register