LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debarshi Das   10 June 2019

Fnf from bajaj finserv

Dear Sir, I am going through a very bad experience after giving my resignation with Bajaj Finserv. Need a few clarifications pertaining to the same. 1. They have forced me to keep the laptop that was alloted to me on my last working day. None of this policy is mentioned in the appointment letter. I tried my best to inform them that I cannot take the laptop and pay for the same. I have communications sent out to the HR requesting for a break-up of a hefty amount which includes the Laptop and Notice Period. They have also sent me a Court Notice where both the Recovery amounts are not matching. While I completely understand that I need to pay for not serving the complete notice period, I am not sure if a Company can force an employee to keep a Laptop and then force him to pay. Also, the Court Notice says that I have intentionally kept the Office Asset- Laptop for my personal benefit. Please advise me on this.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     10 June 2019

Hello Debarshi!

I have gone through your post. If the Company has forcefully asked you to keep the laptop, then have you sent your dissent for the same to the company and its HR Dept. by way of email or letter? else how will you prove that you have been forced to keep the Company Laptop with you?

With respect to the Court Notice, Could you share the same on lawassociates99@gmail.com or call or 9324538481 for further discussion. The Appointment letter, resignation letter, FNF statement and Court Notice are vital documents to look into before giving you any legal opinion.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     13 June 2019

Hello Debarshi!

Mr Om Prakash is correct in his advise don't go to the Novice Lawyers else you will be under trouble.

You can seek help from Sr. Practicing Lawyers like Mr. Om Prakash or Myself, if you wish to.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register