Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muhammed Unais P   26 July 2018

Flipkart delivered fake product, and replaced with another .

Topic: Flipkart delivered me a fake product, and replaced it with another fake product.

sir,

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I ordered, order ID: OD112860452909767000, a SJACM action camera, SJ6 Legend 4K Sports Gyro Action Camera, from Flipkart.com on Jul 16th '18 for INR 8,906. Flipkart delivered another product, worth of 1000 rupees, without any brand and having low configuration on July 19th '18, pictures are attached. After talking with the customer care representative, they agreed to replace the product and I got the replacement today, July 23rd '18. This time also, Flipkart.com delivered me another product, worth 2000, belongs unbranded company and the specification listed on the box is not matching with that listed in the device setting menu. I again talked with customer care representatives, and they kept saying that according to the 'seller policy', the product can be replaced only once, and other option is refund.

Flipkart is not ready to compensate any amount which I feel as my consumer right as I already lost one week waiting for the cam, and I cancelled the my last week trip. So if a seller do not want to sell the exact product to the customer, he can deliver a fake product twice and refund the product. If the consumer does not notice that they he have been delivered with wrong product with in 10 days, he has to keep.

On the further enquiry to Flipkart Monday, 23rd July ‘18 evening , they told me that seller does not have the actual product. If they don't have the product, they should inform me at the beginning instead of trying to fool me by sending wrong product multiple product. But it seems that the seller still selling the same product in the Flipkart.com. I called the customer care representative again, the she told me the problem is something else.

I feel I have the right to get the exact product that I ordered either from the same seller or from any other seller, or I should compensated for my loss.

Can you please guide me to get the rights that I deserves

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register