LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nm7427 (Storage engineer)     06 November 2012

Flat owner not returning back token advance

I was looking for rental flat in Bangalore , So I landed up in sylvia appartments and talked to middle man Eshwar , he had the keys of flat showed me the flat and gave the number of flat owner and I had a word with with him to deposit 75000 Rs and rent of 10000 Rs . The owner was staying in penukonda and I had handed over the ICICI bank of 15000 Rs to Eeshwar , Then I had informed house owner about the same . Meanwhile the cheque was deposited and money was with drawn next day itself .

My company gave me transfer so I had drop the idea of shifting the house now , So I called up owner and informed stating the that I will not be able to occupy the flat as I have been transfered , The owner told me collect the money from Eeshwar the middle man .

the midlleman told that he will he return  money since one month till now no luck . Need to what are legal steps I can take against the owner . I have bank stating  the money was taken with drawn by cash in g satyanarayan .

Now the owner says I need to follow up middle man Eshwar . I need help can some help me out

Learning

2 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     07 November 2012

hello,

Have to made any rent agreement ?

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

nm7427 (Storage engineer)     07 November 2012

I have not made any agreement I was supposed to make it , I gave the cheque as token advance till we make rental agreement . can I lodge complaint in police station ? or what is best option to get back the money ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register