LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj Dev   16 November 2017

Flat hand over

I have made one agreement with builder for purchasing one flat on 06.06.2013.Builder supposed to handover the flat 06.12.2015. But ever after repeated follow up no progress in construction. I have already paid 87% of the whole amount and progress of the construction far less than that of amount releases. As per agreement 1) If any dispute relating to this agreement between first party and second party then decision of the is full and final and purchaser will obey the decision without raising any question against the decision of the first party without approaching court of law To over come the clause I have given one notice by me (With out lawyer) stating details of m compensation and ask him to reply without which it will be taken care of court of law. Builder did not give an reply 2)It is specifically stipulated herein that in case of second party commit any default as per payment schedule then second party has to pay 05% interest per month.and after consecutive two month defaulter agreement will stand cancelled and return the amount after deducting 10% amount I have stopped the payment because I have already paid 87% of the whole amount and progress of the construction far less than that of amount releases. Also builder did not give me any demand note Please advice

Learning

4 Replies

Please help

Hemant Chaudhary   16 November 2017

Hi, as per RERA provisons the builder has to pay the compensation of the same interest as applicable on the allotte in case of default .. It is advisable to ask for refund with interest before consumer court .. For further consultation kindly contact ph:- 9654062181

I think , RERA is not inplemented in Assam. Further  it is mentined that
If any dispute relating to this agreement between first party and second party then decision of the is full and final and purchaser will obey the decision without raising any question against the decision of the first party without approaching court of law
Is it possible that builder will say in the court that I will retyrn your money after deducting 10% and you have to obey my as per aggrement   and court will consider the same

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2018

Assam has formed RERA rules..

Pool in the infor from all threads initiated by you and us IT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register