Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand L (Professor)     13 October 2012

Flat common area dispute in hyderabad

Hi

My name is Anand and I work as a Professor in Engineering College. I am the owner of a flat in Hyderabad and am facing some problems with our next door neighbour. During our initial move-in to the flat, we used the area outside our flat entrace next to the wall to put up a small rack for shoes, etc. At that time, the rack was away from neighbour's door and not causing any problems. Our neighbour has for some reason not been very cordial and in order to cause problems relocated the door of their flat right across from our rack and is now claiming that we remove it. Our neighbour also has some boxes and pots all across her apartments wall

Since this is a new property there hasn't been a proper association yet and it doesnt look there will be one in the near future I want to understand which area is legally ours in the flat. I also want to understand what legal options we have in terms of say putting up a grill in front our flat's wall and do away with this problem once in for all. Also we are willing to remove all our items in front of the wall provided our neighbour does the same. Is there some legal way to resolve this, because our neighbour is not cooperating and keeps bothering and threatning my wife and children

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register