LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jeevan   29 March 2019

Flat buying legal issue

Hi Experts, I need expert opinion on below issue.

I had purchased Flat in 2010. Originally it was held by husband and wife.Husbad had died before I purchases the flat. Society had transffered all shares to wife's name and  given NOC i.e. Wife. Seller(wife) had presented search report which says she is absolute owner after her husband's death. That time even lawyer said it is clear title property and I should buy it. Now while taking loan on the same property , another lawyer from bank is saying , in case of death of husband , legal hiers of him along with coowner wife becomes owner of flat. 

Can you please guide me, who is right ? and in case second one is true what i should be doing?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
what your second lawyer mentioned is correct. unless there is some sort of relinquishment deed done issued by other legal heirs and due procedure followed based n that doc by the society , all the other legal heir has right to cliam

(Guest)
what your second lawyer mentioned is correct. unless there is some sort of relinquishment deed done issued by other legal heirs and due procedure followed based n that doc by the society , all the other legal heir has right to cliam

(Guest)
you might hit the same issue while sale as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register