LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     26 January 2014

Fixation of pay reg

Sir i am teacher in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan i am working since 2003. in january 11, 2012 i was selected as PGT (GP4800) by direct recruitment made by KVS in same department and join as PGT. Before joining the PGT post I was TGT and my basic and grade pay was (14710+4600) as i joined on 11-01-2012 my department fixed my pay from date of joining i.e.11-01-2012. My department fixed my pay (15290+4800) by giving one increment on previous pay in lower post. But they did not give increment on 01-07-2012. Which is my regular increment . They also not give me option for pay fixation i wrote several times but they denied saying that option for fixation is not available in case of direct recruitment. Now a PGT who joined in august 2013 by the selection of departmental exam and was equal to me in pay in my lower post i.e.TGT is getting higher pay than me. He was equal in lower post and about one and half year junior in higher post is getting more pay. kvs is giving benifit as promotion to the employee recruited by limited department exam taken by KVS and I was selected by open exam and I was also eligible for Limited department and i also submitted my application form for the post of PGT  but KVS didn't organize department exam at that time and take after two year. meanwhile I was selected by directed recruitment and joined. I have written several letters to my depat. but no response. Please give your valuable advise....

Learning

6 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     16 February 2014

A direct recruit is governed by the rules for the particular post.Your junior has been appointed by promotion for which the promotional fixation is entitled.Therefore,your case cannot be equated with your junior.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2014

you are entitled to pay protection. It is not clear if you have represented.

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     03 March 2014

Dear Isaac & Sudhir sir,

I was also entiteled for departmental exam (as I completed three year as TGT and after three year a TGT is eligible for daepartmental exam for PGT as per KVS Rules) and I also apply for the same. but department did not take departmental exam for 2 year. meanwhile department advertise for open exam and I selected in open exam and joined as PGT. after one year department take DEpartmental exam. this is not the fault of employee its departments failure  why department didnt organise departmental exam prior the open exam or when the employee entitled for the same. and if an employee clear all india open exam he can also clear departmental exam.

pls sugest

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     03 March 2014

Dear Isaac & Sudhir sir,

I was also entiteled for departmental exam (as I completed three year as TGT and after three year a TGT is eligible for daepartmental exam for PGT as per KVS Rules) and I also apply for the same. but department did not take departmental exam for 2 year. meanwhile department advertise for open exam and I selected in open exam and joined as PGT. after one year department take DEpartmental exam. this is not the fault of employee its departments failure  why department didnt organise departmental exam prior the open exam or when the employee entitled for the same. and if an employee clear all india open exam he can also clear departmental exam.

pls sugest

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2014

you are entering into useless arguments.

You will loose attention from the fact that you are entitled  for pay fixation.

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     05 March 2014

dear sudhir sir , 

I have represented all the facts to the department but department denied to fix my pay as other employee selected in departmental exam saying that you are selected in open exam. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register