Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     18 March 2015

Fixation of pay in higher post on direct recruitment

RespectedSir

I am teacher in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan. I am working since 2003. in january 11, 2012 , I was selected as PGT (GP4800) by direct recruitment made by KVS in same department and join as PGT. Before joining the PGT post I was TGT and my basic and grade pay was (14710+4600) as i joined on 11-01-2012 my department fixed my pay from date of joining i.e.11-01-2012. My department fixed my pay (15290+4800) by giving one increment on previous pay in lower post. But they did not give my regular  increment on 01-07-2012. Which is my regular increment . They also not give me option for pay fixation i wrote several times but they denied saying that option for fixation is not available in case of direct recruitment. In same case one of my friend is also selected with me in same post and same grade,  but he was given option in pay fixation and  I was denied. Now a PGT who joined in august 2013 by the selection of departmental exam and was equal to me in pay in my lower post i.e.TGT is getting higher pay than me. He was equal in lower post and about one and half year junior in higher post is getting more pay. kvs is giving benifit as promotion to the employee recruited by limited department exam taken by KVS and I was selected by open exam and I was also eligible for Limited department and i also submitted my application form for the post of PGT  but KVS didn't organize department exam at that time and take after two year. Meanwhile I was selected by directed recruitment and joined. I have written several letters to my depat. but no response. Please give your valuable advise....

Department giving award to the employee who selected in departmental exam as promotion by giving them option and two increment and punishing the employee who fight all india level exam and selected this is not justice.

My questions are-

1. If department is giving award to the eligible  employee  through departmental exam than why department  didn’t organize departmental exam in time ?

2. why direct recruitment exam organized before departmental exam ?

3. why an employee suffer  Due to the delay of department  ?

4. Whether it is crime to recruit in direct recruitment exam by an employee of same department

I request  All the learned experts to please suggest and guide me?

All the facts and correspondence done with department is attached here

Learning

2 Replies

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     25 March 2015

https://pgportal.gov.in/images/emb2.png

PORTAL FOR

PUBLIC GRIEVANCES

Brought to you by Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances

Government of India

Home https://pgportal.gov.in/images/home.png

Grievance Status

Status as on 25 Mar 2015

Registration Number

:

DOSEL/E/2015/00309

Name Of Complainant

:

OM PRAKASH JOSHI

Date of Receipt

:

14 Mar 2015

Received by

:

Department of School Education and Literacy

Forwarded to

:

RO Ahmedabad

Contact Address

:

Gyandeep, Sec. 30

Gandhinagar

Gujarat382030

Contact Number

:

Grievance Descripttion

:

Respected sir I am working in KVS as PGT, in KVS different region have there own rule of pay fixation. in this regard I have represented several time for remove anomalies in my pay fixation but they rigid on there own decision. now principal is also not forward my grievance to Head quarter. all the facts and correspondence is attached for your kind information

Current Status

:

CASE CLOSED

Date of Action

:

25 Mar 2015

Details

:

Sh. Joshi was appointed to the post of PGT (Hindi) at KV Viramgam w.e.f. 11.01.12 on direct recruitment basis. As per provision to FR-22 (1)(a)(1), option for pay fixation from the date of next increment of lower post is not admissible in case of appointment to higher post on direct recruitment basis. There is no provision in rules for removal of pay anomaly arising in the case like Sh. Joshi. Further, condition prescribed for stepping up of pay of senior at par with his junior are also not fulfilled in the present case of Sh. Joshi.

DARPG Website || Contact Us || National Portal of India || Disclaimer

©2009 Designed, Developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre .

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     29 March 2015

विद्वानों अब क्या किया जाए | सब तरह से प्रार्थना कर ली ऑनलाइन शिकायत भी दर्ज करा दी | उसका जवाब भी मिल गया | उसमे भी यही कहा गया कि सीधी भर्ती में वेतन निर्धारण में विकल्प चुनने का प्रावधान नहीं है | अब क्या किया जाए ?

क्या विभाग सही कह रहा है ?

कृपया उचित राय दें .....................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register