Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.A.V.Ramaiah (chief executive)     09 March 2012

Fix working hours for mla/mp

Dear Sirs,

Prevention is Better Than Cure,

It can easily be seen that our representatives are roaming around doing party work and politics, leaving loads of files un attended, important decisions pending. However officials, engineers, judges, doctors are working in strict discipline and are timings bound.

Also our representatives are always surrounded by clouts or individuals with vested interests. The official, expert and the common man is completely shielded by these vested interests once the elections are over.

All the information is first leaked to the clout, which ensures the decisions are tampered and benefits hijacked as per their liking.

I feel our representatives should work in fixed a timings of  work inside the legislator's home, under guidance and coordination of state machinery ( The support staff can be rotated periodically to prevent clout formation).

Experts, knowledgeable officials can provide required facts and figures for decision making.

Any public function, tour which the legislator wants to attend must be informed beforehand. Visiting hours for public to meet their respective legislator must be allocated, with every visitor’s details recorded. A weekly holiday can be permitted.

I strongly feel this will help solve corruption, mafia control over society, and better resource sharing in the society.

Can we file a PIL requesting the honorable court to direct the parliament to fix timings of work for legislators?

I urge you to think about this in a neutral, unbiased calm mind, iam sure you will see a lot of benefits for our country by adapting timings of work  to legislators.

Thanks and regards

Ramaiah.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register