LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Fix the ACCOUNTABILITY and RESPONSIBILITY of our servants

Fix the ACCOUNTABILITY and RESPONSIBILITY of our servants who are in Governance and Administration

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Increase-in-retirement-age-of-HC-judges-62-to-65-24741.asp

Let the servant remain a servant and do not make them God or Lord.  These supermen becomes dictators.  The only Lord in our nation is the people of India and 37% Lords are struggling for a bread everyday all the time residing in hardship and their servants grabbing their their money without doing proper service.

Anyone at any post at any status with any knowledge is too less important than a bread for hungry citizen and it is not the question of "A Hungry" but it is a question of 47 Crore hungry people who are equal citizen with equal rights but their rights are looted by the people in governance and administration (judiciary is not excluded). 

NO WORK NO PAY.  Let them with knowledge of whole Universe - No use without accountability & responsibility.  Kick out to those who are not serving with accountability and recover the public money and punish them who did not work.  First change the attitude to salute the servants and behave with them like we behave with our servants.  This is the Lordship of People of Democratic India.

Please come out of mentality of warship of servants.  Remember it is a period of more than 60 years passed in freedom and democracy.  Rule is already changed but mentality of service class people not changed.

I am neither a servant nor a gulam and all the servants in administration are my servants including cabinet secretary of India and CJI (CJI is appointed by the President and a salaried from public money)  as I am a citizen of India so I am the Lord of them.  I mean every citizen of India including BPL people.  BPL people are in this condition due to miscourage of governance & administration.

SO, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET "ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY OF OUR PUBLIC SERVANTS", as this will only make difference between British Rulling Time and People’s Rule till than we will ever see no change even after freedom from Britishers till when there will be no accountability & responsibility of governance & administration.  THATS IT.

At the point of accountability & responsibility when any public servant should be kicked out so what is the question remains for any kind of their promotion?  At the point of accountability & responsibility they are liable to be punished so no question remains for any kind of extension of their services in public service.  The lacuna is that there is no provision of periodical check of accountability & responsibility and there should be no extension for even one day so it is a bigger question to increase in retirement age which is directly related to their performance accountability which they have performed up to now at the age of 62 years.  if they were not better till the age of 62 years so how they will perform better if given extension and WHY & HOW TO GIVE EXTENSION WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR PERFORMANCE ACCOUNTABILITY?

And the question is not that as to whether to give extension to anyone or otherwise but question is that HOW TO DEAL WITH THE HUGE PENDENCY OF CASES IN HIGH COURTS?  The question is that how to provide better public service and the question is not that how the public servants can enjoy remaining in public service till the death without work accountability & responsibility.

Even no next day continuation should be allowed FOR ANY public servant is failed on check of accountability and responsibility should be fixed for every ignorance of work and every miscourage of duties.  Than only it will become A DEMOCRATIC STATE WHERE PEOPLE RULE.  Otherwise there will be no change from the British Rulling Time and people will be ever in the gulami of the administrators.

Please also contribute on the following subjects;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/SHOULD-ADVOCACY-BE-A-PUBLIC-SERVICE--20251.asp   (I want it)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/CAN-JUSTICE-BE-PROVIDED-WITHOUT-MONEY-OR-IT-ONLY-FOR-RICH-20085.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/JUDICIARY-FOR-ALL-INDIANS-OR-SALE-JUSTICE-TO-CUSTOMER--20111.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-ARE-THE-MAIN-ACCUSED-FOR-CORRUPTION-IN-JUDICIARY-20190.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-RESPONSIBLE-FOR-JUSTICE-JUDICIARY-OR-GOVERNMENY--20526.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/JUSTICE-IS-THE-PRINCIPLE-DEMOCRATIC-RIGHT--20511.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/RIGHT-TO-JUSTICE-ACT-JUSTICE-DELAYED-IS-JUSTICE-DENIED--20347.asp

Learning

25 Replies

(Guest)

Friends, this is our Secular Democratic Union of India where is the RULE OF PEOPLE - RULE BY PEOPLE - RULE FOR PEOPLE and all the persons who are in Governance and Administration are the servants of people.

Learned members please suggest the constitutional provisions as to how the citizen can grab the neck of defaulter public servants to pull them for action for legal action.

Other friends also please give your free and fair opinion to make our nation in real mean of RULE OF PEOPLE - RULE BY PEOPLE - RULE FOR PEOPLE and not RULED BY BUREAUCRATS like the Britishers were rulling on us.  

Please contribute in making our Union of India a REAL DEMOCRACY WHERE PEOPLE RULES.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 February 2011

mr ram,

why are you not fixing the accountability and responsibility of your sevents?

1 Like

(Guest)

Arup ji, I am trying it but these are not only my servants so all the citizens should take initiative.

And Learned friends are also requested here to take active part in making the common man aware of the constitutional provisions in the matter.

If the people take interest and not only interest but also active part than only the RULE OF PEOPLE will be sorted out.

But, unfortunately, the needy citizens are poor and illiterate and forced to live below poverty line and those are with full stomuch they don't care for it as they don't want to loose the channel of corruption to get their work done bu short cuts.

So, we ever try to call the people come together or at their own for transparency in governance and administration and wherever any misconduct is seen take necessary legal action against the defaulter servant of ours.  For this the role of learned citizens is necessary as if they also come up this work will not be so difficult.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 February 2011

IN FACT THEY ARE THE SERVENTS OF GOVERNMENTS (CENTRAL AS WELL AS THE STATE) OF INDIA.

WE THE COMMON PEOPLE CAN CREATE PRESSURE UPON THE GOVTS. ONLY.

I THINK INSTEAD OF USING THE WORD 'SERVENT', SOME OTHER SUITABLE WORD MAY BE USED.

HOWEVER YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB TO AWEAKNING THE PEOPLE OF INDIA.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 February 2011

ACCOUNTABILITY and RESPONSIBILITY  ALREADY FIXED BY THE GOVT BY THEIR LAWS.

TWO LAPSES ARE THERE :-

1) HIGHER OFFICERS OR MINISTERS, GIVING INTENTIONAL RELAXATION TO THEM, AND THAT IS THE MAIN SOURCESS OF THEIR BLACK INCOME.

2) PEOPLE HAS THE RIGHT TO GET THE INFORMATION AND COMPLAIN ON IT. BUT AS THEY ARE NOT UNITED UNDER A NATIONWIDE BANNER - THEIR EFFORTS ARE ALMOST USELESS.

1 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Arup
"
IN FACT THEY ARE THE SERVENTS OF GOVERNMENTS (CENTRAL AS WELL AS THE STATE) OF INDIA.

WE THE COMMON PEOPLE CAN CREATE PRESSURE UPON THE GOVTS. ONLY.

I THINK INSTEAD OF USING THE WORD 'SERVENT', SOME OTHER SUITABLE WORD MAY BE USED.

HOWEVER YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB TO AWEAKNING THE PEOPLE OF INDIA.
"

First, your statement that; "WE THE COMMON PEOPLE CAN CREATE PRESSURE UPON THE GOVTS. ONLY." - WRONG, the common people of India ARE THE RULER OF INDIA.

Second, you statement that; IN FACT THEY ARE THE SERVENTS OF GOVERNMENTS (CENTRAL AS WELL AS THE STATE) OF INDIA. In fact, the Government of Union of India is LIKE A FIRM AND PEOPLE OF INDIA ARE MEMBERS OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS. 

This is the concept, which is yet to be implemented, as it was the concept adopted by our great founder of secular democratic constitution Vishwa Vandaniya Param Pujya Babasaheb Ambedkar and DRF is committed to his this original concept of RULE OF PEOPLE - RULE BY PEOPLE - RULE FOR PEOPLE. But till when the communal forces will not be thrown out of the governance and admonistration like the Britishers were thrown out, till than this concept of DEMOCRACY - THE RULE OF PEOPLE AND EQUAL DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FOR EVERY CITIZEN will not come into existence.

Everone should make it clear in mind that neither the thousands years kingdoms of so called RAJAs/MAHARAJAs remained here nor the British Empire, before which all these so called RAJAs/MAHARAJAs surrendered and it was said that THE SUN OF BRITISH EMPIRE NEVER GO SET, that all are now became the part of History and these communal forces will also will be thrown out behind them as now the secular democratic constitution has been adopted. THE ONLY WORK REMAINED IS TO IMPLEMENT THE SAME. 

DEMOCRACY ZINDABAD.

1 Like

saharaaj (n/a)     02 February 2011

the expression servant is deception and fraud on unsuspecting public .

They are our masters in realy not on realty show but in actula practice

(Guest)

This work can be done only by awareness in the poor and illiterate citizens who are victims of conspiracy to keep them unaware of their democratic rights and since anti-democratic communal forces are in majority in governance & administration by misusing the power of money and muscle and they do not like to loose their super position as if the equality extended to everyone. Please see here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/22-Likes-n-55-people-dislike-Congress-but-it-WINS-why--29708.asp

So, it is necessary to make the people aware to defeat the forces which propagates for defferences on the base of religion, caste, region, language, race, class or gender etc.  The awareness drive can be seen in the following thread;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-CORRUPT-Why-naxalism-terrism-unemployment-poverty--28222.asp

Please also see this;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Re-UN-will-treat-caste-discrimination-as-human-rights-violation-9340.asp

SO TAKE INITIATIVE TO FIX THE ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY OF OUR SERVANTS WHOSE CONDUCT IS ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL AND SET THEIR MISCONDUCT AS A RASHTRADROH AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF SECULAR DEMOCRATIC UNION OF INDIA.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Adv. Kushan Vyas and Adv. Narsimha,

What wrong was posted by me in the following thread or what wrong you have posted dears?

Why this thread is deleted? Who is this person in LCI editing team?? Is any of his relative’s name was posted here as corruption accused???

Where is this thread gone? - “List here the names of corruption accused”

(1)   Sahara Mumbai News Channel - Rsupees 23 lacks cash found on raid at the residence of Adarsh Society Scam accused P. V. Deshmuka, IAS. His name is in FIR with Ramanand Tiwari (suspended State Information Commissioner of Greater Mumbai) and his son Dr. Vikas Ramanand Tiwari, Ashok Chavan (Dismissed Chief Minister of Maharashtra) and 9 other government officers.

(2)   Another news on every news channels - Dismissed Telecommunication Minister A. Raja is arrested today by CBI in 2G Spectrum scam case.

(3)   Suresh Kalmadi is dismissed from the post of Chairman of CWG Organising Committee.

Friends post here news and information of accused persons in corruption cases and give a serial number in continuation viz. (4), (5), (6)… so that a list will be available here and people can identify that who are the anti-national corrupt people.

1 Like

(Guest)

Who will bell the cat? Har Shaakh Pe Ullu Baitha Hai, Anjam-e-gulistan Kya Hoga!

Rocker (n/a)     03 March 2011

We are seeking accountability from government, how accountable are the poor and illiterate people for their own lives? You are yourself mentioning at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Yesterday-I-got-experience-sleeping-on-footpath-with-poors-32844.asp that you found most of the men used to drink and did not take responsibility. Can any government help them? No government in the world can feed every citizen, neither it is the responsibility of every government to feed every citizen. Every government can make people poor by taxing them, BUT no government can ever make anybody rich. I might sound rude, but truth is mostly rude. Misleading lies are always sweet.

Poverty and richness has more to do with sense of responsibility than blaming others. Are they responsible enough to ensure they take family planning measures? If I am earning only Rs 50 a day, can I afford 4 children? If no then it should mean NO and nothing but NO. I should wait till I earn enough so that I can give my children proper education, food and shelter. This is common sense responsibility. Instead people drink, f**k and make merry, sell the votes for money and elect corrupt people as their MPs and MLAs. Who is responsible?

Please go and find out in homes of rich people, how many children they are creating. Then compare how many children poor and illiterate are creating. I have seen some of the poor families having more than 10 children. How many rich people you have come across who have 10 children? Then decide who is more responsible towards their own life. Lord Budha had said "Charity begins at home." So let us do some introspection and see who is acting more responsible in his home first. Birla, Tata, Ambanis can financially afford to create thousands of children, but how many children have they produced?

Just blaming others is not going to help. Yes corruption is there, there should not be corruption. For this people who are suffering due to corruption have to be accountable to themselves first, then they can expect accountability from others.

Rocker (n/a)     03 March 2011

In 60 years, which segment of population of India has produced maximum children? Those who are most responsible for turning just 30 crore population into 1.2 billion population are most responsible for poverty in this country? Who are they, DRF soould find this out.

Density of population per square kilometer in India is even more than that of China? But China is taking strong measures to control population, what are we doing in India. Politicians want poverty and foolish people, so that they only vote for them. See what the Communists did in West bengal for past 30 years. What is DRF demanding for this? Or DRF is just interested in seeking votes and making fool of people like politicians?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register