Thank you for your detailed reply.
I will continue with my divorce petition.
This evening through some channel I came to know about the charges she made in her null n void petition
1. She questioned police in her petition that Why there was no arrest by police inspite of the 498A
2.she alleged me of impotent and also mentioned that ther was no intercourse happend.(she n me knows the truth !! She took advantage of me being honest)
3. She produced some morphed images of her with some nail scratches on her neck and hand as an evidence of s*xual abuse (the same photos she produced as an evidence for 498A)
4. She states the marrige was registered before custamorey marrige by forcing her.
The above are the major allegations in her petition seeking nullity of marrige. All are utterly false allegations.
She dont know about my petition about divorce.( because she did not received notices as of now).
For your information, her parents gave me a notary affidavit stating that there was no fault from my side and their daughter is eloped with boy friend making false allegations against me to hide her faults.
Now My doubt is
1. As she is questioning police through court for my arrest should I apply for AB? I am a gov servant.
2. I sent divorce notice to the same address what she mentioned in her 498A police complaint and her Null and void petition ..so I feel , she should definitely accept my divorce notices and attend the court on petition hearing date, which is scheduled ten days prior to her null n void hearing date. Or is there any other way for her to deny my divorce notices ?
Sir thanks for your reply.
I and her parents explored the option of out side settlement but it seems her lawyer is misleading her and for unknown reasons she approached police and filed 498A and I applied for divorce ..now she approached for nullity of marriage. It seems that her lawyer is trying hard to save that boyfriend and putting all the false cases against me.
I am also not interested to enter in to the legal battles but I was forced as I have left with no option. I am eagerly waiting for her reaction once she receives my divorce notices.
By asking fr null and void of marriage she is asking for cancellation of marriage , by my divorce I also stated my intention to dissolve the marriage. But how the honorable Court sees the matter?? Kindly advice me in the above matters.
Thank you for your time.