Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ebenezer (None)     21 September 2014

Fir registered u/s 363 ipc

Hello,

I am from Ranchi, Jharkhand. There was a girl of age 10 years. She was living with us and was pursuing her studies in a school. Her parents are poor so they decided to give their child to us through a lady teacher of a govt. school near to their house. On 14th feb, her father took her home because of his eldest daughter's marriage. On 23rd feb he returned his daughter and next day he went back. The next day, the girl went to school and returned back after school. On the very next day in the morning, she left the house without saying to anyone of us and till now she is missing. Her parents have now registered an FIR u/s 363 IPC against the lady teacher and me.

Kindly tell me what all things would happen hereafter and what should I do.

Please reply in regard of this.

Learning

3 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     21 September 2014

1. Since the girl was left in your custody and now she is missing then of course the police will interrogate  and if you do not have any clue as how she disappeared then the police will not inlcude your name in the charges sheet after the investigation is over.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 September 2014

Obviously police will investigate the matter and you will be asked as she was in your custody and now missing , if police found in his investigation that you had no role in her missing , you are innocent then your name will not include in the chargesheet .

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 September 2014

you may file a quashing petition before HC against the FIR, with your strong version  as she was live with you and all of you were take care of her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register