Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     24 July 2014

Fir registered ! ab for ?

Experts

FIR has been registered against me only instead of 7 people named in complaint given by my wife.

Now my questions are :-

1. Shall i take bail for all or only for my self, if for all why because FIR is registered in my name only?

2. shall i remove my valuable articles from home as she can come with IO to search my house for her streedhan?

3. How much time it will take to reach to court for Bail and for hearing etc?

please reply

Regards

498a frauds

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

File for an Anticipatory Bail for yourself only as only your name is taken in FIR.  Time taken for court proceedings cannot be guessed and differs from court to court. Removing of articles from home for the assumption of wife coming with IO is not much of importance but you can do that with your will. Consult a local lawyer immediately for proceedings. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 July 2014

Dear Querist

my opinion on your queries are as under:

1. Shall i take bail for all or only for my self, if for all why because FIR is registered in my name only?

Opinion: apply only for yourself, no need to file for anothers.

2. shall i remove my valuable articles from home as she can come with IO to search my house for her streedhan?

opinion: yes, it is better option 

3. How much time it will take to reach to court for Bail and for hearing etc?

Opinion: next day after filing the AB petition before Session court.

I forgot to mention that in FIR it is written like Myname and others. so i will take AB for others ? ( no name is written) for others

and how much time court will take to grant AB ?

Regards

498a frauds

(Guest)

Just others or some name is also written anywhere in FIR. Usually others is written when their is no name given by the complainant but he\she says that other people except you were also involved. If no name is given then you can go ahead with your name firstly. Usually the court grant or dismiss AB on first 2-3 dates but if your wife is opposing the AB then it may take longer

Names are clearly mentioned in complaint given by her but. IO said only your FIR has been registered.so what to do in this case. court only listen to the wife ? whether she wants husband go to jail or not. she had choose this way only because she wants to get me and my family to be arrested. hom much time gap is in AB dates which court gives? and till the time AB is not finalised accused will be in jail or there is stay on arrest ? My wife have some political connection and i am a simple human being. she is taking help of that leader so that she can put me and my family in jail. please revert on all question specially on AB for all shall i take or for my self because i have verbal communication that FIR is registered in my name only. regards 498a frauds

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register