Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UDAY JHA (DY MANAGER)     03 January 2014

Fir for lost lost phone

Dear Sir,

I lost my phone during journey in train at Baliya  (UP) station and lodged an FIR at Grp thana on 09.05.2013, I got the got from the Police that the phone has been found and recovered from the thief however I was informed that O could take the possession of phone with the help of advocate and court, but  I stay in Pune and working in a govt Bank and its difficult for me to go to baliya, Kindly guide me how I can get my phone back from the police custody. Kindly  help me asap. 

Thanks

Uday Jha 8655840123

Learning

5 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 January 2014

Execute a POA to someone and get your phone.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 January 2014

power of attorney (POA) or letter of attorney is a written authorization to represent or act on another's behalf in private affairs, business, or some other legal matter

UDAY JHA (DY MANAGER)     03 January 2014

sir,

But I was told by the police that i willl have to come to the Police station and get an advocate to resolve the issue, actually   i m tollay unawre of law, kindly guide. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 January 2014

If the cost of the phone is lower  than the expenses that may involve in retrieving it from the police just ignore it, or else  authorise somebody at the nearby locality to receive the same on her behalf by engaging an advocate for the purpose.

UDAY JHA (DY MANAGER)     04 January 2014

wht will be the cost for engaging an advocate and how long will it take?  I was told by the police that the u will get summon from the court wheather u get ur phone right now or no, I m totally confused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register