LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

d. (n.a)     11 February 2017

Finding Funges in cold drink bottle which have been bought

i drink regularly Thumbs up cold drinks, Recently i have been bought Thumbsup 200 ml. glass bottle for me and two other guest people with me at from retail shop.after for ready to drinks or serve suddenly i have found hideous-ugly may be like Fungus etc in this bottle. i have awaked for what is this actual because i regularly drink Thumsup, Coca Cola company's representative also tell me that it is fungus in it. I have sickness and digestive problem Due to drink regularly thumsup and sickness and also stomach problem since from so many days, I have question that how I have problem for not becoming healthy, Thus I know my question and mental agony and financial loss. Subseqi tremble for just thinking About this what happening if I Would been drunk it or not ? I have been already complaint Coca Cola company for this but they response meaningless and company's representative talk with me like I am wrong and try to getting only money and talk rudely and with bad manner irrespectively. I want to take legal action and in rules regulations with government or organisations are made for customers for consumers rights & getting justice with responsible company Have outpouring order with eye opener and never neglect and deficiency with people's health and with them mind. So please advise me for what I have to do for upcoming process for getting justification in appropriate in frame of legal act and rules regulations with getting appropriate which suitable or liable.

Learning

1 Replies

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     11 February 2017

Omg! Donoghue v. Stevenson surprise Frankly, f'get about it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register