LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T anand (self)     30 October 2017

Find registration number of a trust registered in kerala

I was looking for the Registration Document of a Trust Registered in Kerala. As I come to know from one of this Trust's Printigs, is established in 1974 and is placed in Vaikom of Kerala.  But I am not sure when exactly in 1974 it was established ( I am not sure established means Registered) , in some places if it is before April, it may be in 1973 register.

I sent an RTI application for the copy of the Document to Vaikom SRO and after paying the search charges, he searched for 1973 and 1974 found no such Registration.  Again I had requested to search for 75-78 and again we could not find it.  Also he suggested it might have Registered anywhere in Kerala.

For some obvious reasons I know that it must have Registered in Alappuzha (Alleppey) SRO.  And henve I have sent an RT Application to SRO.

First it was rejected as they don't accept Postal Orders as RTI fees in Kerala.  Then I send MO and send the application again.  Now also it got rejected saying I should provide Registration Number This is basically. they are asking for what I have asked them. I made a first Appeal, asking them to help.

Now I have received their order like this :-

1) The appellant should provide the required information requested to search for registration  document and  other documents submitted at the time of registration of the trust.

2) The State Public information Officer & Sub Registrar Alappuzha must allow the appellant to directly search for the document if the appllant request for a permission to do the same by paying necessary fees.

For the 1), requested information is what I don't have and what I wanted also.

For 2), I did not understand is that to do the direct search also I need the Registration Number or they will allow me to search the Ledger or something like that  for what I ask for.

And those Ledger/Index Register or... may be in Malayalam. I done know Malayalam at all.  Will I be able to ask someone to go on my behalf or Will I be able to take someone knowing Malayalam with me ?

What are the other alternate ways to find the Registration Document of a Trust. Only thing I know about it is its name and approximate year of its establishment as it was mentioned in one of their book printed.

I am staying in Karnataka and visiting there is a  difficult as I have health issues for travel as well asfinance is also a constraint.

Kindly guide me.

Thanx

Anand

Learning

3 Replies

pankaj verma   31 October 2017

what's ur need ...with that trust

pankaj verma   31 October 2017

u HV simply sought that wt is the registration no of the said ( name) trust and where it is registered....if not satisfied with reply the file appeal....9816384011

T anand (self)     01 November 2017

Sir,

This Trust was established by our eldest brother.   Whole of our family stays in Karnataka

and we have some ancestral propery in Kerala.   We all have given our GPAs to our eldest brother for a long time.

Now we have realised that he had some bad assosciation and breached trust of his brothers and siphoned of

family properties.

Also, Trust may have been used for exchanging the Rs500/1000 notes as some kind of a business.

As far as we know till recently, physically, this Trust was not there. Therefore lokking for its MOU or etc...

and try to tracce its objectives of the Trust , etc......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register