LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joy Manglani (President)     06 April 2013

Filing a writ petition at delhi high court

I am a Scientist, working with an NGO at Mumbai. I have Following queries related to the subject, please;
  1. It is against MCD who failed to obey the earlier assurance given to the High Court and narrateed its order in my previous Writ which was disposed off with a permission for me to approach the Court again in case MCD falters. It is also against a set of related Order of ATMCD with several apparent discrepancies. Can both be taken up in a compined Writ? Or should a Contempt of Court case be filed for the MCD's contempt? and a separate Writ against ATMCD?
  2. How many copies need to be filed?
  3. Can I file it by Speedpost or using e-filing, please?
  4. Do I have to send copies to the Respondents prior to filing? How many to each? Can I send By email? or Speedpost? Does proof of sending need to be submitted while filing it at the Court?
  5. Can I select a Date for first hearing? Because I need to book train tickets accordingly.
  6. How is the Date for first hearing decided?
  7. Any other points to be known?

Regards

Joy

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 April 2013

In a smooth and glitch-free first step towards becoming the paperless high court in India, the Punjab and Haryana High Court Monday accepted e-petitions in half a dozen cases, mostly pertaining to tax and company matters.But other courts are yet to be done e-filing system.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     18 November 2017

1. Delhi HC Allows Service Of Summons Via WhatsApp, Text message and Email [Read Order]...

Read more at: https://www.livelaw.in/delhi-hc-allows-service-summons-via-whatsapp-2text-message-email-read-order/

2. https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/courtrules.asp

Please vist website of DELHI HIGH COURT and CLICK COURT RULES on left side of Home page. 

Your querries will get answers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register