Filing a case for non-delivery of furniture/product

I made an online payment of Rs.12,500/- for a product (furniture) on 1st April 2017 (the payment was made through Roayoak Furniture's website). However, Royaloak Furniture and HNG Retail (their partner) failed to send the product and since then have stopped picking up my calls and have stopped replying to my mails with the clear intention of running away with my money. Later when I checked I saw a lot of negative comment about HNG Retail on Google. Since they are not picking up my calls or replying to my mails, I am planning to file a case against them to get the money back. I would like to know:

  • What is the procedure to file the case and if the same can be done online? 
  • Also since the payment was done online (and I have proof of the same), can I file an FIR under IPC section 420?

Request assistance in the same.

Thank in advance.


Ritam, Bangalore

Lawyer in

This is repeated querry. I already answered to this querry.


Yes but I posted it in the wrong category. So now posting it again in this category. Also want to know the procedure of filing the case and if IPC 420 applies in this case?


Ritam Biswas



Most likely commissioned for Chesterfield House which was one of the most splendid and magnificent mid-eighteenth-century houses in London. It was built by one of the most fascinating men of his time, the 4th Earl of Chesterfield, a politician and diplomat, wit and letter-writer. His house stood on an unusually large plot and was the first large house to face the park. Its front extended almost from Audley Square to Curzon Street.chesterfield sofa




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu