Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagaraj Pandian (Technical Lead)     20 September 2014

Filed divorce case against my wife

Hi All,

I have done my marriage on last December 2013, From the third day onwards she has started fighting with me for no reason and she is so arrogant and so violent. i have tolerated all her arrogant activities and lived with her till may 2014. Whenever we went to her home she used to talk without respect to me in front of her parent's. Actually they are financially well ahead of me and her father is running a company and she is proprietor for that company.

Before our marriage she said she was in love with one guy near her college and that went up to marriage but his parents didn't accept it so he left her like that she said. And she was mentally so disturbed by that and she attempted suicides many times for that.. After all that she went to bangalore and worked in IT firm for some time and she came back and started doing her higher studies like that she said. After hearing all that i said like everyone will fall in love before marriage but i expect her to be good to me after the marriage and she promised me that she will be true to me.

But once we started living together, she always used to cry and say that i would have been if i married him and asking me to give a mutual consent divorce. And sometime she will behave good wife to me and at all the time she will try to make a false compliant about my mother and always she wants to take me away from my mother and father.

She won't allow me to sit near to my mom if i do so she will say like she's feeling something wrong between me and my mom, i couldn't tolerate it and by that time she was pregnant so i couldn't do anything to her. And i allowed to give only 3,000 to my parents and if i give more than that then she will started hitting her stomache(where the baby is) and started black mailing me that she will kill that baby.
I have started tolerating all this since i'm in IT Field i have to sleep atleast for 6 to 8 hours but all during my married life she will fight with me upto 2 or 3 due to that i couldn't  do my work at office and all my performance went down.

Above all this she said one time during our conversation that when her father asked for marriage she was not ready for the second marriage but due to her father's compulsion only she did this marriage. I was stunned after heard those words. And she has tried suicides 5 times 2 in my home and 3 times in her home. All the time she used to say she couldn't live with me. Finally she asked for mutual consent divorce and i too ready to give it and i spoke to her father all this and left her in home before 3 months i.e on May' 2013. And they have tried to abortion the child but the baby grown beyond the limit so she wasn't able to.

But their parents are not ready to give divorce and they have talk to her and changed her mind and then she started compelling me to live with her, but after all this as a human and a male i couldn't think about living with her again. Then i told i can't and i told everything to my parents and they also accepted my decision.

By June she came to my office and given false informations like i have asked dowry and i have doubted her with other guys so i left her in her home after saying all the compliant she requested my company director to take actions against me. I wasn't there by that time and at the same time they told to her that i was working there for more than 7 years and no single false information about me and they have adviced her and send her out and she went to the police station and given false information of all this and by morning 11 i got a call from the police station and to appear in the station by 5 and i appeared there at the same time. In the police enquiry they were not at all ready to here what i'm saying finally they said like i have to live her else they will put me in jail with dowry case. I have no other way i said i will live with her and given a written copy and i came out of the station at the same time i have asked 2 days time and left her with her parents and at the same night i approached an lawyer who is friend of my uncle, and then he asked me to file a divorce case and applied for AP as well.

And i had my first hearing on Sep 8 and by that time her parents only appeared and said she was not well and want to have the next hearing asap.

. And now i would like to have your suggestion about how to proceed with this and how to avoid maintainence. As a human being i'm ready to do anything for child but not even a single rupee to her.

They have more than 5 crores of property and her father is running a company with turn around of more than 5 lakhs per month and she is the only child for them and she is the proprietor for her company and getting 50,000 as wages for sake of Income Tax. And i have the proof of she was talking to that guy in name of her cell phone bill copy.

Please help me on what are the steps i should have to take to avoid maintainence and win this case.

Thanks,

Nagaraj Pandian

Learning

4 Replies

Rajeev saxena (scientist)     21 September 2014

FRIEND FIRST TAKE ANTICIPATORY BAIL AGAINST 498A,OTHERWISE U WILL BE IN JAIL FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS NO BAIL ,EXCEPT WIFE COMPROMISE CAN GIVE U BAIL 

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     21 September 2014

take AB first though automatic arrest is stop after SC ruling first IO will do inquiry then if he finds u guilty then he can arrest u

Nagaraj Pandian (Technical Lead)     21 September 2014

Thanks Friends for your replies. I have already applied for AB and i got a reply from the corresponding police station that No Case is filed against my name, and the judge has dismissed the AB saying  there is no case and there is no need of AB. I have that copy too and my lawyer told that they can't file a new case again in the police station. If so then it will be problem for the person who is filing the case saying why the FIR was not filed for the first time and why new case is raised again.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2014

Wait and watch for the developments, be in touch with your lawyer and take his advises on the incidences that arise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register