LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Mawle (x)     10 June 2012

Filed and rti retaliatory offence booked under obstruction o

I was trying to file an RTI with my local police station to get criminal record of two people, the Inspector got very angry and he yelled at one of the constables to arrest me immediately and I asked him what is my crime he said that I am booking you under the offence on obstruction of road. I asked when did I obstruct the road and he said in front of the footpath of my house there is some gravel lying. I told that there is very little gravel lying on the footpath and I told him that I did not dump the gravel on the footpath. Later my elder brother came to the police station and the inspector agreed to release me on personal bond of my elder brother. I think the inspector too revenge against me since he was not happy with me for filing the RTI. How do I go to the police station in future without getting more cases registered on me by the police inspector. I would like to know if gravel lying on the footpath is an offence and only the people living in the house where it is lying are responsible for it.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register