File notice against property will

Hi sir / Madam my father is going to marry again my mother deid 1 year before the hose which we living before he rented to some other guys this property before it is on mother name he transfere it recently and then give on rent he has 1 shop and 1 more flate I have 1 younger sister marrried 1 elder sister deid 1 year before she has 3 children so the kidz of my elder sister get legal share in property? iam living sepratly in rented room now I want stay on the sale or rented on this property please guide me my father age is 67 and my age is 39 I have also 3 kidz please guide iam living in worli

You along with your sister and the children of deceased children file a partition suit against your father along with an application for restraining him from alienating the properties.


It should be read as children of the deceased sister instead of children of deceased children which was typed by over sight in my previous reply, sorry.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu