Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harassedbyWife (ac)     15 May 2012

Fighting false 498a where girls claim thy gve dowry draft

Hi Senoirs

I have 498a,125 and section-9(RCR filed by me) running.

In 498a FIR girls side claimed that they paid dowry through Draft,Actually those money were our money were we had purchased the gold jwellery for that lady.Now after 3 year and 1.6 month of separation they are calling it as dowry.

How can we counter and safeguard their allegation.FIR CS has not yet filed and i am trying for Stay arrest in UP.

Should i filed DP3,420 and defam suite to that lady and family?

In her FIR she has not mentioned 406, what proactive step should we take if we return the stridhan(however she has laready teaken 4 set of heavy gold set).

Please provide your view and teh court view on this.

Regards,

Harrased man

Learning

6 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     15 May 2012

Who made the draft and in whose favour?

harassedbyWife (ac)     15 May 2012

Father of mrs 498a, in my name,

cyberlawyer (barrister)     18 May 2012

Hello OP

Then what proof you have to say that the money belongs to you since they have given a draft in your name

harassedbyWife (ac)     19 May 2012

I do not have any prrof except the truth what they said before compelling us to take those money in the form of Draft...those cunning people said these money is the customery gift and her doughters gift,since she do not own any bank account they are giving those money in my name so she can use it post amrriage.We never asked for those money,since it was a marriage through matrimonial site and had clear intension of not seeking dowry.

Seems they were aware of her doughter dirty past and expecting to be cougth in future and made a plan to pay gift in drft form.

I am looking of for any judgement where these prrof were enough to convict husband and parents,

Rgds,

Bhagat

Never Give Up (Fighter)     19 May 2012

You can say i didnt ask for any dowry...it was them who gave it willingly as gift...they can also be booked under DP3. Refer to following link.

https://nyayayodha.blogspot.in/2009/08/countercase-using-dp3-dowry-prevention.html

Sharad (NA)     19 August 2013

Hi harassedbyWife,

Were you success in finding any judgement to handle the "dowry by draft" issue?
How did you handle this case?

Please help. Request your advice.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register