LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit (Prop)     17 February 2015

Fighting against 498A

Hello , My last post on this forum was on 19th august In brief it was abt how my wife went away for the third time leaving the matrimonial house. I have beenarried for 3 years now .... I have a 7month old daughter. She deserted one month after my baby was born and since then my daughter has been with her only. I never got along with her parents and she loved them blindly ...... Their interference in my house and this over affectionate behaviour of my inlaws have brought me to this stage in life. My wife filed a complainst against me in the Caw cell after 2 months from the date when she left the matrimonial house. Out and out it has been a false case altogether but all thanks to the judicial system and the law that our country has .... Girls are considered to be right. I have been going to the Caw cell as per the summons and dates given to me. I have provided them with written statements. We even asked sumone to intervene into this matter and somehow settle this . As she was putting a lot of stress on the point that my parents and my sister have tortured her a lot, we gave them the option of me staying alone with the girl and my child .... Makin sure that we could live life our way. But still all of this didnt go down well with them. I have also been summoned under a case for domestic violence and the case has been referred to the mediation cell. NOW my final decision is not to be with her as the relation now is irrepairable and i wont be able to stay with her.....now the point here is that my inlaws are using their influence nd power to get a case registered against me (after the Caw cell proceeding) under section 498A and get a FIR against me and get me arrested...... GETTING ME ARRESTED is the only motive they have for now coz it will be a boost to their ego. We have filed for an anticipatory bail against all 4 of us (is it right to file this bail even before a case is registered against us) And how can i help my self in this matter further please give me suggestions. If there are any other questions please feel free to ask. Thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register