LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv (self employed)     09 May 2017

Fighting a new litigation

Sir, my relative has filed a false civil case against me, I was served court summons. I approached an advocate in my local area and the advocate suggested that I contest the case and informed me that the suit will cost me 50 thousand rupees starting expenses and a few years to run the litigation. I'm unfortunately not in a position to afford that much court expenses and also not interested in fighting this false case because of time factor. What can I do, please advise as I'm feeling victimized by the petitioner.
What happens if I don't respond

Learning

7 Replies

Mani (land owner)     10 May 2017

You vaguly questioned without any details about the pleadings of the plaintiff. First see wheather there  is any valid cause of action prevails.if not file an I.A.praying for the rejection of plaint.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 May 2017

You have to file written statement yourself. Draft writers can help you near the court subject to their nominal fee.or else approach office of Free legal aid authority in every major courts. Free service lawyers available there. 

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     10 May 2017

your wriiten statement need to knw how to deny the statements stated therein in the complaint or suit, u cn do it easily there is no need of advocate, you just say ground facts that support your position that automatically inactiates the suit sir, just as you spk normally you can even write your statement there is no hard and fast rule you have to follow some set method sir, f u do once then over some time you can defend better than yr advocate too. have confidence to say facts and you are not going to say some lies likes need hundresds of supports not fact or truth pls sir. tks.

rajiv (self employed)     20 May 2017

Thank you so much for the advice. I will do accordingly. 

warm regards

thank you for the reply

thank you for the reply

thank you for the reply 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register