Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajivmishra   29 January 2015

Fight dv case without a lawyer

Hello there,

My wife gave a false DV complain in court. Is there any provision to fight my case myself ?  if yes, what documents are required and any books can help me to understand the case and for preparation.

I teach students in coaching center so I can't afford expense and also have Responsibilities of parents. make me suggestions please.

Learning

3 Replies

FightForCause (Businessman)     29 January 2015

Hi Rajiv,

You can fight your own cases, but that needs sound knowledge and patience.

Even if you want to fight your own cases it is advisable to consult a local lawyer on regular basis for guidance and also come regularly to this forum for guidance , as this forum is particularly for people who cant afford legal finances.

Many mens right organization are working in different districts, Kindly state your district/state so that you can be guided well.

Search for All India Helpline Of Mens Right and call them to get more guidance personally.

rajivmishra   29 January 2015

Thanks for the advice. I'll contact the organization.  Do I need to apply by any form/application for my DV at Panchkulla, Haryana, Distt Court?

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 January 2015

only if you have knowledge of law and the procedure you need to follow you can fight your own case but thats not easy..better hire a good lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register