LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kshirabdhi Tanaya Das (Student)     21 April 2018

Fight against corruption and injustice

I am working as Deputy Manager (P/HR) in one of the leading Central PSU in India. I am constantly being mentally harassed. First I was compelled to be corrupt and when I didn't succumb to it, I was transferred to a place where I would have work life imbalance on purpose.
Need help regarding this case.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 April 2018

You can approach The Lokayukta (also Lok Ayukta) (Sanskritलोकायुक्त lokāyukta"appointed by the people") is an anti-corruption ombudsman organization in the Indian states. Once appointed, Lokayukta can not be dismissed nor transferred by the government, and can only be removed by passing an impeachment motion by the state assembly.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   21 April 2018

An honest man's destiny is jail.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kshirabdhi Tanaya Das
I am working as Deputy Manager (P/HR) in one of the leading Central PSU in India. I am constantly being mentally harassed. First I was compelled to be corrupt and when I didn't succumb to it, I was transferred to a place where I would have work life imbalance on purpose.Need help regarding this case.

Leave this job. Become sanyasi.  With Modi at the top, and another Modi running away with crores of money. Things are in bad state.  They will deteriorate further. One white sheep cant fight with all black sheep. My own experience. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register