Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Boini (Bussiness)     26 October 2013

Fight against beverage industries

hi this is rakesh from hyderabad,A.P.

my brother had whisky now he is suffering with vomitings and diareah wen we investigated case we find insect in the Aristocrat bottle and in other beer  king fisher  we find fungus., please give legal suggestion..!! so that i can sue the company"s for this neglegence. hope all my friends can understand my problem. IF anybody intrested they can be procced their legal process against company..

please do needfull.

thank you.                                                                                    

sincearly 

Rakesh.Advocate

mobile: 8897620093

Learning

1 Replies

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     26 October 2013

My friend Mr. Rakesh, Advocate, you being advocate do not wait some one will come for rescue.  The Food Safety Standard Act, Rules, Regulations made thereunder , LIQUOR  (alcoholic drink ),   comes under its. You complain to  Food Safety  Standard Authority immediately. Supreme Court Judgement Writ Petition ( Civil) No.681 of 2004 Center for public Interest Litigation Vs. Union of India , supreme court directed all State Governments, Union Territory of Food Safety Standard Authorities strictly fallow the Provisions of the Food Safety Standard Act, as well as Rules, Regulations made thereunder. Under Article 141 of the Constitution of India binding on Food Safety Standard Authority officials to conduct periodical inspections  to evaluate the harmful effect of Liquor. You being Advocate file complaint against manufacturer immediately. You want free advise contact: GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES, Cell No: 9290673693, Email: globallegalservicesindia@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register