LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajeeet (Executive)     25 July 2014

Fee for ab in high court delhi

Hi, Please let me know the cost for AB in delhi high court in false rape cases.

i have call recordings where girl has asked money 5-7 times, and suicide threat, rape case threat.
i   have almost 50 recordings where she accpets that there was no commitment but now loves me.

please suggest

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 July 2014

Dear,

It's fine that you have all the recordings, but at the stage of bail court generally look at the allegations and if the allegations are clear, courts are reluctant in granting bail because the charge is a series one.

And so far as fees are concerned it vary from lawyer to lawyer, but I think for each person it would be around 20 thousand, that too depending upon the client paying capacity, if the client is poor it can be done at less amount as well.

Last thing is why are going directly to the high court.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     26 July 2014

Dear Ajeet

the fee for AB or other matters is different as per the lawyer, it will be better to contact a lawyer personally, 

Feel Free to Call

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     07 October 2014

Mr Ajeet 

Fees should be the last criteria to decide a lawyer , If you find a good lawyer who can represent you well in any court you should hire him and fees will always be commenstrate to the competance of the lawyer.

Regards 

Rohit Krishan Naagpal

Advocate Supreme Court of India 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register