LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramachandran Krishnamurthy   30 September 2015

Father's name as initials

Me and my spouse had a family dispute and she had filed a divorce before the family court since 2012 but i am not willing to give her the same as I know the importance My spouse and my children (daughter and son aged 15 and 7 respectively) live with my spouse in my mother in law's house. Till now the case is going on without announcement of any decree of divoce and my child rights claim still pending.

I came to know from reliable sources that my daughter who applied for Indian Talent National Exam this year mentioned her father name as --- (Nil) father occupation as ---(Nil) and father income as  --- (Nil) . The information was notified to the principal through my friend and but in the father's name column a guardian name was filled. The school had accepted it and sent to the same. how can this happen. I was told that even in PAN card the name of the father is mandatory. 

My question is 1)  "is not a sheer arrogance on part of my spouse insulting my children by giving somebody name in the father's name column" ?

2) can I send a notice to the school asking them how they can allow such attocities to happen? if so is there any previous judgement available in any of the High courts including the Supreme Court?

3) what kind of notice can i send to my spouse to address her arrogance..

I am shattered with severe mental agony. I cant even imagine a person who can go to this extreme to put the my name of my children with some one's name.

Your advice would guide to think of further course of action

Thanks

Ramachandran Krishamurthy

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register