Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOPI (OWNER)     27 February 2012

Father name change in ssc and other study certificates

hi, 

while I was studing my uncle look after all my expenses.

in the school records, he was entered as my father and its continued even in SSC certificates too.

due to our ignorance , we didnt change the name .we didnt realize the imporatnce of that at that time.

I been continuing the wrong father name in all other documents in my plus 2 , degree and in pg education certificates. 

My concren is how to chane the father  name in ssc and other degree certificates ?

please help me ,please advise the possible ways ?

while I have few other documents carrying my father name(ration card ..etc ) ? but education degrees have my uncle name ?

please help me the ways to correct the father name ?

thank you very much 

Learning

10 Replies

GOPI (OWNER)     27 February 2012

Hi Sirs,

sorry ,I forgot to mention.

I am from ANDHRA PRADESH.

IN all my education certificates, PAN card and passport, father name is worngly mentioned.(please note that,  its nt spealling mistake,

completly wrong name ).ex: father name is  sitha ram. but it is mentioned as hari krishna.

could any one please explain any procedure to

correct father name in all these details ? ( is it possible through gazite, notary ..etc )

In ration card and Adhar card, my father name is correctly maintained.

I am very concerned about this now. please guide me.

thanks in advance.

mubashar-us-saqib gill (advocate)     01 March 2012

Dear sir

You should file a case (suit for declaration) against all educational/institutions heads praying therein declaration for your real father. However you should attach other documents in proof of your real father's name.

Mubashar-us-Saqib Gill

Advocate Lahore, Pakistan

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     07 March 2012

Is your father alive? Heave you got a birth certificate issued by the appropriate authority? Usually names of both father and mother will be there on this birth certificate. Your own name may not be there if it was not given at the time of registering birth.

Siva Nagendra Babu (Support Eng)     26 January 2013

Dear All,

Gopi My Name is Siva Nagendra Babu i hope your problem is solved my problem is Also same can u please tel me how to change father name in ssc and inter and degree Also and my id proffs all My father Name is fine Ex:pan Card and licence  can u please call me 9885154589 please advise me

And My Name is Also wrong in my certificates actually My Name is Siva Nagendra Babu in My certificates it is          Shiva Nagendra Babu And This One also I need to be change please help me sir

Thanks & Regards

Siva Nagendra Babu 

Venkata Ramana Kolla (TL)     14 November 2013

Hi,

I have completed SSC in 2001.  My father name is wrong in all educational certificates. 

Wrong Name : Srinivasa Rao (in all education certificates)

Correct Name: Adi Babu

We published Gazzette publication also, but while applying the passport they wont accept my application.

they told to me need to change the ssc certificate.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Venkata Ramana

Andhra Pradesh.

GOPI (OWNER)     18 November 2013

Hi Venkata Ramana,

I am also having same problem, Please let me know what is procedure for Gazitte notification ?

Do we need to apply to MRO ? WIll they issue any certificate ?

Please reply back and advise how did you apply and got the certificate for gazitte notification.

Thank you

Rahamathulla (PL)     10 December 2013

Hi Gopi,

Hope you are doing good....

Iam also Having the same problem,Please let  me know what is the proceduare.Iam also from Andrapradesh.

Kindly let me Guide...

Highly Appreciated if you can give me you contact.no.

regards,

Rahamathulla

ranbir (S/w Engineer)     05 June 2015

hi, 

while I was studing my uncle look after all my expenses.

in the school records, he was entered as my father and its continued even in SSC certificates too.

due to our ignorance , we didnt change the name .we didnt realize the imporatnce of that at that time.

I been continuing the wrong father name in all other documents in my plus 2 , degree and in pg education certificates. 

My concren is how to chane the father  name in ssc and other degree certificates ?

please help me ,please advise the possible ways ?

while I have few other documents carrying my father name(ration card ..etc ) ? but education degrees have my uncle name ?

please help me the ways to correct the father name ?

thank you very much 

ranbir (S/w Engineer)     05 June 2015

Hi Sirs,

sorry ,I forgot to mention.

I am from ANDHRA PRADESH.

IN all my education certificates, PAN card and passport, father name is worngly mentioned.(please note that,  its nt spealling mistake,

completly wrong name ).ex: father name is  sitha ram. but it is mentioned as hari krishna.

could any one please explain any procedure to

correct father name in all these details ? ( is it possible through gazite, notary ..etc )

In ration card and Adhar card, my father name is correctly maintained.

I am very concerned about this now. please guide me.

thanks in advance.

GOPI (OWNER)     17 December 2016

Hi Sir,

Need your expert advise...Please.

Please help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register