LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Father in law given warning but wife is telling take me

Hi, Am staying in Chennai, and my parents are staying in different place in Karanataka and my wife's parents are staying different distict. My wife left one month back taking gold and cash. when I called to wife she told I never come. and we called to her father he told I will not send. Now my wife telling come and take me and her father telling either u come to home or we go to ur parents home and We will not come to chennai.they are planning do some drama and nuisense at my parents home that's why I didn't agree and I told u come directly to chennai we will discuss further.And also my wife's father given warning like if u come to my place we will kill u like that. thats why I told i will not come to ur place and u come directly to chennai. and my parents also told to them dont come to our home. and u come directly to chennai.

Question:

1) If my wife's parents come to my parents home without telling and if they do some thing wrong on my parents, Can my parents file any cases on them?

2) My father in law given warning like I will kill u like that but my wife is telling come and take me. How can I proceed with these situation?

Please advice.Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     07 July 2013

Sit tight, keep on recording calls. Keep on delaying by saying "Not getting leaves, i am busy and cant travel now, i will come after some time".

Keep on recording the threats , keep all recording safe and in original media (memory card). This will be your deffense if at all anything goes wrong.

Ranee....... (NA)     07 July 2013

if she is ready to join you , you should try to save your marriage.
1 Like

(Guest)

Threat to killl means you should immediately file complaint against them.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 July 2013

repeated query

not as of now (not as of now)     08 July 2013

Hi Friend,

Try to meet your wife alone! take her out to some cool place, spend with her from morning to evening, speak to her with love, never try explain your feeling, just you try to understand her objective, feelings. 

Stop talking to her parents, you should realize that this kind of women never understand men feeling, so its a just waste of energy if you start briefing your feelings, future plans.

Face to face discussion always help us to understand if other person telling truth or not, we don't get solution over phone calls.. phone calls always create only aruguments. 

If possible try take video conversation during your meetings. 

Try to save your marriage with meeting her regularly, if possible show your love with romance, end of the day if you both divorced.. you will have a feeling you did all best efforts to save your marriage, love, promise, but she did not deserver your love.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register