Fasli

Fasli act 1350f

subregistrar/supdt.(retired)

Your query is not clear.  state facts.  I think the Fasli year is being continued in 2 or 3 States.

In telagana state Under society registration rules if a society just registered 20 years ago still it didn't do further actions 1.audit reports 2 registration renewal

Siva Ram Nai

Siva Ram Naidu, first sorry and next if you wanted the copy of the said act I can email you, if you wish to provide me your email ID. Then you can go through it & decide about the course of action.

Sivaramkotha98@gmail.com

Siva Ram Naidu, please confirm if you have received the email.

1.A society which is purchased a land and registered as sale in registered in the year 1996.....but the land they have no physical possession...
2.So the same land can purchase by another person in 2005 and registered under them have possession
Now who is the real owner of that property..from 1,2 parties

Society have no possession from 1996...
Now the society was in existence

In your first and second query you didn't ask specific question but when you received the Fasli Act, it was of no worth for you, then why you have wasted my effort. Now you wanted answers to two questions which haven't any connection with Fasli Act, but the land possession. People like you should not be helped for free. Contact some lawyer and pay him his fee to give you some unworkable ideas.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu