LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parvez Ansari (None)     14 August 2014

Fasle call for recovery of money from dubai

My frend was working in Dubai and had an account there. He later left dubai as employment got terminted. He closed the bank account and got no liability certificate from bank and after submitting the same to employer his salary account got settled and passport released. Now after 8 years some agencies are calling him and asking to settle outstanding amount of dirham 1.5 lakhs and after few months sent a legal notice in form of email and with following threat

"...Please also note that we have already initiated legal proceedings against you and a Police Case is being filed against your bounced security cheque under Article # 401 of the Penal Code under Cheque Fraud Law as per Federal Law No. (34) 2005 in UAE and a case will be executed in the country of your residence as per extradition and you will be liable to bear all legal fees and expenses incurred by us. Moreover, your info is being sent to Immigration to put travel ban on you to all GCC countries...:"

My friend sent them the scanned copy of Noc certificate, But still they are sending him emails.

What should he do?

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 August 2014

Dear, Please send me the email and discuss the matter. Advocate kapil chandna, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register