LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhtar   24 September 2017

Family property

I am the last son in the family. My father passed away and my mother is alive. The flats are provided by MMRDA and my mother says she will give me 1 Flat out of 3 flats and 1 only shop. My brother opposes the same. What can I do in this thing? P.S. The flat is in my mother's name which she wants to give me and shop is my mother and Fathers name. Please suggest further proceedings how to tackle this

Learning

6 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 September 2017

Your mother can give flat through gift or through WILL.

Bikram das chiti   24 September 2017

Subject-REGARDING TOWER INSTALLATION. Dear sir/madam l have No coverage of jio So we want to Installation of a 2g, 3g,4g Jio or airtel,idea and Vodafone tower in my area the Viii+ Posts Nilkunthka. district -purba medninpur .state-West Bengal. Pin code- 721627.We have more land in my farm for tower.So Please Provide us a and tower in my area 2000 ft .People are waiting for any network my contact No-9564753330. Email id- bikramdaschiti@gmail.com

Bikram das chiti   24 September 2017

Subject-REGARDING TOWER INSTALLATION. Dear sir/madam l have No coverage of jio So we want to Installation of a 2g, 3g,4g Jio or airtel,idea and Vodafone tower in my area the Viii+ Posts Nilkunthka. district -purba medninpur .state-West Bengal. Pin code- 721627.We have more land in my farm for tower.So Please Provide us a and tower in my area 2000 ft .People are waiting for any network my contact No-9564753330. Email id- bikramdaschiti@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2017

The query is for succession to father’s share ( in the absence of any valid WILL left by him in his life time) or gift/WILL etc from Mother’s share in said property owned by father and/or under sole ownership of Mother.

What is MMRD?

The flats are under some special scheme? If yes what are extent rules applicable to the scheme to relate with.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2017

Usually the procedure/forms of simple matters of inheritance; ‘Intestate Succession’ is available in O/o Authority and might also be available in website.

Comply with the procedure!

The succession shall be as per extent personal laws that apply to your sect/sub-sect…………………..according to which the objection by your brother may not matter at all.

He gets his due share, and you get yours and your mother gets hers and all other legal heirs get their share.

In case of: Mother’s share in said property left by her deceased husband + under sole ownership of Mother………….she can dispose as personal laws that apply to your sect/sub-sect…

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     26 September 2017

Your mother can gift the property of her share to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register