Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh   10 June 2017

Family matter

Respected Members,

I am facing a big problem, so I want your valuable advice. 

My wife is creating a big problem everyday in my home. She is threatening me and my family, that she will commit suicide if we dont accept her demand. every day she pressurize me by saying only one thing "I will die" if you all dont give me favour. she is forcing me for the Physical relation with her for which I am not ready. Because she is already married with some other guy before our marriage which was concealed by her family from me. I want to file the case in the court but she threatened me by commiting suicide, That if I file the case of fraud she will definitely die and then our family will suffer. After the day I heard that she was married with some one else I have stopped any type of relation with her. 

She is not ready to go out from my home. her parents are also not ready to come here. Although her mother is giving her favour that just stay in that home and nothing will happen. 

I just want to throw her out of my house, so that I can file the case and fight for the justice. 

So please suggest me the solution to send her to her parents home, Please Please..... 

Learning

5 Replies

Renu Chaudhary (ADVOCATE AND CONSULTANT)     10 June 2017

Dear Querist

if she got divorced from her previous husband and then married with you then it is ok but cancealing this facts is not good.

immediately file a divorce case U/s 13(1)(ia) of Hindu Marriage Act-1955 based on cruelty and also file a complaint against her before police for threatening to commit suicide.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     10 June 2017

Kindly note that 1 your wife was already married if you have proof of marriage then file for divorce in family court .you may shift your family members first to some other place as they may be involved in false cases. Kindly note that marrying a married women is also offence under indian penal code and hence you be careful and keep cool. Try to resolve dispute peacefuly or else you may also face reaction .please note

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     10 June 2017

She divorced from her former husband and concealing that fact she married you. Its definitely wrong. If you have  progressive mind or cultivate progressive mindedness and  accept her and shower her with love and affecrtion. She is your wife now.How many men are not marryinfg second and  3 rd times etc. Polygamy is permitted for men in our society. Poliandry is not permitted in our society. This is  also not polyandry. She divorced her former husband completely and had no children through he rformer husband aNSD SEVERED ALL RELATIONS WITH  HIM. bE PROGRESSIVE IN YOUR ATRTITUDE AND OUTLOOK and embrace her with love. If you hate her  divorce is the only alternative. ACCORDING TO A RECENT SUPREME COURT JUDGMENT ATTEMPT TO SUICIDE IS NOT A CRIME. THUS THE  S.C HAS DECRIMINLAIZEDS SUICIDE. So police don't  book a case of suicide against your wife as Suicide or attempt to sucids is  no longer  a crime. If still you  hate her apply for divorce

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     10 June 2017

If she didn't obtain divorce decree from the court and get married with you then file a criminal case u/s 494 and 495 ipc against him and also file a case in the family court to declare your marriage void u/s 11 of Hindu marriage act as she violates sec 5 (i)of Hindu marriage act , if she is a divorcee and then she get married with you by concealing the facts then file your case u/s 12(c) of HMA for annulled your marriage .

A walk alone (-)     14 June 2017

If she didn't obtain divorce decree from the court and get married with you then file a criminal case u/s 494 and 495 ipc against him and also file a case in the family court to declare your marriage void u/s 11 of Hindu marriage act as she violates sec 5 (i)of Hindu marriage act . if she is divorcee then better accept her. She is now your wife. Forget her past and accept her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register